What Mourinho told Martial before he scored winner against Tottenham




Conversation between Inter Jose coach Mourinho and striker Anthony Martin scored the winning goal at Tottenham Hotspur week before the French was revealed.

Martial "far from the game scored the only goal when United won 1-0 at Old Trafford.

For a bench in the 70th minute of the game in French and international I started Marcus Rashford, who calls himself, he was forced.

Ten minutes later, he took the initiative of Romel Lukaku beat Hugo Lloris.

Before starting, he gets up, he seems to be from Mars too, had frequent conversations with Mourinho, who seemed to be so easily silenced.

As for me, I'm looking for a director of space.

"I know that when his head Lukaku, found space and scored, so I'm happy," he told Sky Sports after the match.

Comments

MOST VIEWED

Zidane reacts to Ronaldo’s FIFA Best Player award

Jerry Jones: Objection to Goodell deal not about Elliott ban

Chelsea Better Off Without Diego Costa – Roy Keane

World Best Cristiano Ronaldo Mention Nigeria Among Teams He Wants To play In Russia

Lustig: Neymar's Antics Will Not Let Him Reach Messi's Level