Why Morata eyeing long-term Chelsea stay as he emerges from Madrid shadow?

Image result for morata
Álvaro Morata
Álvaro Morata, 25, is still satisfied with his decision to change LaLiga and the Real Madrid Champions League against Chelsea.

Alvaro Morata enjoys the attention of Chelsea and does not regret having left the European champion of Real Madrid for Stamford Bridge while pointing to the money of the Premier League.

Morata has experienced two periods of the Madrid club, winning two Laliga titles and as many crowns of the Champions League, but was unable to console himself from Cristiano Ronaldo and Karim Benzema headliner offensive options Zinedine Zidane.

The 25-year-old Spanish international is flourishing with Antonio Conte Chelsea - who signed the 70 million pound striker - with seven goals in the Premier League following his victory over Manchester United last week.

Morata is still happy with his decision to move Madrid against Chelsea, and says to Marca: "I would never regret having joined a club like Chelsea and I hope to be at Chelsea for a long time.

"You should never regret life, all the steps I took in my career were for something and I learned from them, I won in Italy, I won in Real Madrid and I felt important in front of me to be champion in Spain, Italy and England.

"None or very few Spaniards have reached this goal and that is my goal: to win the Premier League and to be the Spaniard who has won in three different countries."

When asked why he went to Madrid, Morata said: "In the end, the only decisive reason that Real Madrid could not give me was to play every Sunday, whether good or bad.

"Now, there have been three games in which I have not been in the best of my physical condition but I kept playing, that's what I needed, Real Madrid is Real Madrid and n 'A player would like to be in Real Madrid leaving Real Madrid? I wanted to play, nothing more.

"It's been said that I do not want to fight but I fought my whole life to be at Real Madrid and be in the starting lineup, all my life, but I had to play at Chelsea and I have what I wanted."

He added: "I will be forever grateful to Zidane because he gave me the opportunity to win another Champions League and play for Real Madrid, he said" Alvaro, I know he wants to play and they have Consistency and I think he was telling me he wanted me to stay, but that also had many options to move forward.

"I decided that the best thing was to go because there was a World Cup in front of me and I wanted to be there, I wanted to be an important player for Spain and for that I need the consistency I'm looking for."

Comments

MOST VIEWED

Cost of Contact in Sports Is Estimated at Over 600,000 Injuries a Year

What Messi Said To CR7 At FIFA Awards-Reports

Manchester United vs. Tottenham: Team News, Preview, Live Stream, TV Info

£ 75M VAN DIJK JOINS KEITA AT THE KLOPP MASTERPLAN TO STRENGTHEN THE LIVERPOOL COLUMN

What I’ll do if Argentina wins 2018 World Cup tournament – Messi